The CareDirector Portal allows Social Care professionals to access client records at any time in order to view, create, and update information. The information contained within the care record can be displayed on the Resource Directory for all consumers to access.
The Portals web pages can be customised to match organisations brand and can be adapted to suit client needs.
The Portal allows Service Providers to create their own portals for public and external access while the data is held on the platform.
The CareDirector Portal allows Service Users to:
- Complete an eligibility assessment form to see if they are entitled to Support from the Local Authority.
- To register their details where further action may be required (and subsequently view them).
- To complete and view Self-Assessment Questionnaire (which is run against a configurable RAS to generate an indicative budget).
- To complete and view Support Plan.
- To view Review.
- To view Services purchased.
- View a Diary (which shows all appointments and services being delivered).
Phone calls, letters, faxes, emails, SMS messages can all be recorded directly into CareDirector. Our portal tools allow service users to make enquiries via your websites then filter that information directly into the case management process and draw information from other systems and platforms.
The CareDirector Portal for Clients and their Families
- CareDirector supports all established Adult Care assessment frameworks for Self-Directed support.
- Register for an account and update profile details
- Read Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Contact service provider
- View the Resource Directory in compliance with 508 requirements
- Allow family members to search for resources and register for an account